Monday, March 22, 2010

SPX enters a ST sell

Sorry, i was busy with some business matters and could not update the blog for nearly a month. Finally i have some time on my hands and will actively start updating my blog. I will continue to post the hourly buy/sell signals on SPX and Daily buy/sell signals (instead of weekly) on Gold/OIL/Dollar etc. Sorry, the weekly stuff takes too long to generate signals and is not working out for me.


The last time SPX generated a buy signal was at 1056, which i posted here on the blog on Feb 12. On Friday my system generated a hourly sell on SPX at 1161, which i posted on TT at

http://www.traders-talk.com/mb2/index.php?showtopic=117286

Stop for the SPX sell is 1170.


Along with SPX, $WTIC (OIL) also entered a sell at friday close, at 80.97. Stop 83.36


I will try to post updates on signals at the EOD each day, if there's any change to the signal.

No comments: