Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Wave 5 extension




That violent reversal on SPX invalidates my 1/18 turn call for end of wave A. I will have to file that under "failed call". I have noted that accordingly in the chart. The turn ended up as a minor consolidation in wave 5 instead of wave a ending and starting a big correction. So the wave 5 extension continues. If we are in a fifth wave extension, we could go all the way up to SPX 1360. I will not make a guess on the targets. Instead i will post an update when the next turn occurs. So now the context switches back to buying-the-dips.

Good luck !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

+Forex TV
Interesting ...

I think I might agree with you. We'll see

Anonymous said...

Hello Nav.
What do you think of India?
Bottomed?

thanks -I appreciate your posts on TT

Joe